womensministry.net is a members-only community and resource center for women who are passionate about touching the lives of fellow women. We will help you grow as a leader, stay in touch with current developments in women’s ministry, and provide you with inventive and inspiring ways to point women to deeper relationships with God and with one another.
“You’ll never know how far-reaching these things you so faithfully present to us are! Your diligence, your hard work and your commitment to blessing and enriching so many women’s ministries around the world is making a huge difference in ways that you will never know this side of Heaven!” –Robin
Here’s what you can expect as a member of womensministry.net…
- Access to more than a 10-year compilation of original event tools, ministry helps and icebreakers
- Assessments and checklists to help you plan and stay focused
- The members-only forum where great questions, great answers, and great people meet
- Articles and videos from your favorites, including Jennifer Rothschild, Lysa TerKeurst, Thelma Wells, and many more
- Tip of the Week Blog providing helpful tips for ministry leaders
- Practical tools to simplify your ministry approach in our Download Center
- Opportunities to share your great articles, ideas, and resources through WM Get Published!
- Free Chapter Downloads from our favorite publishers (An exclusive partnership we offer!)
- 10% discount on Promotional Products from www.4imprint.com
“I’ve been researching women’s ministries online and have viewed many web sites. However, none brought me as much joy and information as your website.” –Miranda
Is a womensministry.net membership for you?
If you minister to women, we certainly believe so. Many of our members fit into the following categories…do you?
- Women’s ministry leader, director, or coordinator
- Bible Study leader, facilitator, or administrator
- Women’s ministry team member
- Pastor’s wife
- Starting a ministry for women
- Church staff member who oversees women’s ministry
“I can see an enormous amount of time and money was spent in equipping women’s leaders with the wealth of information on this website. The cost of a cup of coffee (or for me that would be a cup of hot chocolate) is definitely worth it! There is nothing out there as valuable as this resource. Thank you!! As a women’s Life Purpose Coach and Leadership Coach, as well as Bible Study teacher, I will be visiting this site often.” –Kathy