WM Premium is a members-only community and resource center for women who are passionate about touching the lives of fellow women. Here at WM, we will help you grow as a leader, stay in touch with current developments in women’s ministry, and provide you with inventive and inspiring ways to point women to deeper relationships with God and with one another.
We are time-saving help for life-changing ministry. We are womensministry.net.
“You’ll never know how far-reaching these things you so faithfully present to us are! Your diligence, your hard work and your commitment to blessing and enriching so many women’s ministries around the world is making a huge difference in ways that you will never know this side of Heaven!” –Robin
A bit more of what you’ll discover as a WM Premium Member…
- More than a 10-year compilation of original Events and Icebreakers
- Full archive of our Tip of the Week email newsletter
- Exclusive Articles on Ministry
- A customizable monthly WM Matters newsletter and video for you and your ministry team
- An ever-increasing collection of Assessments and Checklists to help you plan and stay focused
- The WM Forum where great questions, great answers, and great people meet
- Access to articles and videos from your favorites, including Jennifer Rothschild, Lysa TerKeurst, Thelma Wells, and many more
- The WM Blog, debuting trends, news, and the latest and greatest in ministry updates
- Practical tools to simplify your ministry approach in our Download Center
- Opportunities to share your great articles, ideas, and resources at WM Get Published! - the world’s largest women’s ministry resource center
- Free Chapter Downloads from our favorite publishers (An exclusive partnership we offer!)
- 10% discount on Promotional Products from www.4imprint.com
“I’ve been researching women’s ministries online and have viewed many web sites. However, none brought me as much joy and information as your website.” –Miranda
Is a Premium Membership for you?
If you minister to women, we certainly believe so. Many of our members fit into the following categories…do you?
- Women’s ministry leader, director, or coordinator
- Bible Study leader, facilitator, or administrator
- Women’s ministry team member
- Pastor’s wife
- Starting a ministry for women
- Speaker, author, musician, or dramatist who minsters to women
- Church staff member who oversees women’s ministry
- Staff member of a parachurch organization who serves women
“I can see an enormous amount of time and money was spent in equipping women’s leaders with the wealth of information on this website. The cost of a cup of coffee (or for me that would be a cup of hot chocolate) is definitely worth it! There is nothing out there as valuable as this resource. Thank you!! As a women’s Life Purpose Coach and Leadership Coach, as well as Bible Study teacher, I will be visiting this site often.” –Kathy